|Product Name||Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion, Lavender & Vanilla Scented - 8 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Aveeno Baby|
|Scent||Lavender and Vanilla|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0321915
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion with relaxing scents of lavender and vanilla helps heal and protect baby's delicate skin and moisturizes for 24 hours. This baby moisturizing lotion features skin-nourishing natural colloidal oatmeal, dimethicone skin protectant, and the calming scents of lavender and vanilla. This pediatrician-recommended brand baby lotion can be used for gentle massage, which is clinically shown to relax babies and improve their overall well-being. Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion is non-greasy, fast-absorbing, hypoallergenic, and paraben- and phthalate-free.
- 8-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion with relaxing lavender and vanilla scents
- Made with lavender and vanilla, this baby calming lotion helps comfort and soothe your little one
- Baby moisturizing lotion helps heal and soothe delicate skin with dimethicone skin protectant
- The soothing formula of this baby lotion features skin-nourishing natural colloidal oatmeal
- Pediatrician-recommended brand
For external use only.When using this product Do not get into eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.Do not use on Deep or puncture wounds Animal bites Serious burnsKeep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at room temperature. To open, twist off cap and remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.Apply as needed.Questions Call toll-free 866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
Active Ingredient: Dimethicone 1.2% (Skin protectant)Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, distearyldimonium chloride, petrolatum, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, sodium chloride.
For external use only. Do not use: on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.