Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, All One Size - 100 ct
Item No. 0353842
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover and protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and minor burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat wound with an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- Featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These comfortable fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, All One Size - 100 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin.Questions 866-565-2873 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.