|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, All One Size - 100 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0353842
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover and protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and minor burns. Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat wound with an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to protect minor wounds, cuts, scrapes & burns
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- Featuring Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These comfortable fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
First aid products are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin.Questions 866-565-2873 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.