Item No. 3002588
Soothe Nighttime lubricant eye ointment, from the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, provides overnight relief of severe dry eye symptoms. This preservative free eye ointment formula contains two lubricants to relieve dryness of the eye and prevent further irritation. Preservative free dry eye ointment Provides nighttime relief of severe dry eye symptoms Lubricant eye ointment prevents further irritation From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb
- DRY EYE OINTMENT: Soothe Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment offers overnight relief of severe dry eye symptoms. Two lubricants help relieve dryness of the eye & help prevent further irritation
- OINTMENT FOR DRY EYE: Helps relieve dry eye symptoms
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE DROPS: Whether you have dry eyes, red eyes, itchy eyes, or all of the above, we offer a variety of options for your needs, including lubricating, redness relieving, antihistamine, and preservative-free eye drops
- EYE CARE EXPERTS: For over 150 years, Bausch + Lomb has focused on innovation & quality in our eye care products, from contact lenses & solutions to eye drops, ointments, eye vitamins & more
- EYE DROPS & MORE: Bausch + Lomb makes eye care products you can trust, from contact lens solution to eye drops, vitamins, & ointments to help your eyes feel moisturized & protected
Contact lens solution is eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Bausch & Lomb Soothe Lubricant Eye Ointment, Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy, 0.125 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Dry Eyes|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA, Preservative Free|
Pull down the lower lid of the affected eye. Apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of the lid. Apply one or more times daily.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil (20 %), White Petrolatum (80 %)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if imprinted neckband is not intact. Do not use: if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Ask a doctor before use if: you have narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye, pupils may become enlarged temporarily, remove contact lenses before using, replace cap after use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children.
Great productWorks great you feel like you have new eye balls in the morning.