BinaxNOW COVID 19 Antigen Self Tests - 2 ct
All Sales Final - Returns will not be accepted.
Item No. 2191365
BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test from Abbott can be used to detect active infection, with or without symptoms. This rapid-result test is for personal use. See results in just 15 minutes. The box includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testingtest yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: The BinaxNOW Self Test from Abbott requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself; includes easytofollow instructions
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere; no need for a prescription or sending to a lab
- MADE BY ABBOTT: BinaxNOW COVID19 Antigen Self Test is identical to the professionaluse test used since August 22; intended for personal use with selfreported results and has Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA
- DESIGNED TO DETECT ACTIVE COVID19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testingsimply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: The selftest is indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to selfadminister
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||BinaxNOW COVID 19 Antigen Self Tests - 2 ct|
The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test has not been FDA cleared or approved. It has been authorized by the FDA under an emergency use authorization. It has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARSCoV-2, not for any other viruses or
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Prepare for the test
2. Collect nasal sample, or help others administer if they require assistance
3. Perform the test
4. See results after 15 minutes
5. Test again within three days (with at least 36 hours between tests)
Refer to product insert for full instructions