Item No. 2191365
A simple solution for COVID-19 infection detection, with rapid results in the convenience of your home. This test has received FDA Emergency Use. Authorization for self-testing without the need to ship samples to a lab or for a prescription from your healthcare provider. This 15-minute test can be completed anytime, anywhere. For serial testing, simply test yourself twice over 3 days, with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests. For symptomatic use, a single test can be used. This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad.
Detects multiple COVID-19 strains, including the Delta and Omicron variants*
*Abbott conducted a computational analysis of the detection of multiple SARS-COV-2 strains, including the Delta and Omicron variants, and predicts no impact to the performance of our BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self Test.
- Detects active COVID-19 infection
- Get results in 15 minutes
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perform simple test procedure using a minimally invasive nasal swab
- Know your result now, without a need to wait for results from your healthcare provider
- This item is FSA and HSA eligible, contact your health insurance provider to determine reimbursement eligibility. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test has not been FDA cleared or approved. It has been authorized by the FDA under an emergency use authorization. It has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens, and is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 360bbb 3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked soon. For serial testing, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test should be performed twice over 3 days, at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) apart. For symptomatic use, a single test can be used.
|Product Name||BinaxNOW COVID 19 Antigen Self Tests, 2 Count|
|Disclaimer||Please see description for disclaimer.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Prepare for the test
2. Collect nasal sample, or help others administer if they require assistance
3. Perform the test
4. See results after 15 minutes
5. Test again within three days (with at least 36 hours between tests)
Refer to product insert for full instructions