Item No. 0009647
HALLS Relief Honey Lemon Cough Drops contain 7.5 mg of menthol per drop to relieve coughs, soothe sore throats and cool nasal passages. This effective cough suppressant comes in a refreshing and soothing honey lemon flavor. Dissolve one drop in your mouth and repeat every two hours as needed. This bag holds 30 individually wrapped drops and is resealable, making it ideal for stowing in your travel pack, purse or desk drawer.
- One package of 30 HALLS Relief Honey Lemon Cough Drops
- Relieves coughs, soothes sore throats and cools nasal passages
- Contains 7.5 mg of menthol per drop to relieve symptoms
- Pleasant honey lemon flavor is refreshing and soothing
- Individually wrapped drops in a resealable bag make it easy to take with you
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Halls Cough Suppressant Drops - Honey Lemon, 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Best For||Immune System, Cough|
Adults and children 5 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. Children under 5 years: ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients Beta Carotene, Eucalyptus Oil, Flavors, Glucose Syrup, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Sucrose, Water Contains: Soy.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly (these may be serious. ). Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. (These could be signs of a serious condition. ), Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.