Halls Cough Suppressant Drops, Honey-Lemon - 30 ct
Item No. 0009647
Dont let a cough or sore throat get you down. Whether you are looking for everyday soothing, a vitamin boost, or seasonal symptom relief--theres a HALLS for that
- Cough and sore throat got you down Get relief when you need it.
- HALLS Honey Lemon Flavor Cough Drops provide Triple Soothing Action: Relieves Coughs, Soothes Sore Throats, Cools Nasal Passages.
- Enjoy the Honey Lemon flavor of these drops.
- HALLS is available in an assortment of flavors, cooling sensations, and sugar free varieties.
- This order includes one 30 ct. bag of HALLS Honey Lemon Flavor Cough Drops.
|Product Name||Halls Cough Suppressant Drops, Honey-Lemon - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Adults and children 5 years and older dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. Children under 5 years ask a doctor.
Inactive ingredients: beta carotene, eucalyptus oil, flavors, glucose syrup, honey, soy lecithin, sucralose, sucrose, water
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly (these may be serious. ). Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. (These could be signs of a serious condition. ), Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.