Ivizia Lubricant Dry Eye Gel - 30 ct
Item No. 2199693
Your dry eyes deserve better. From the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe, iVIZIA Lubricant Eye Gel for severe and nighttime dry eyes is scientifically formulated to relieve dryness, discomfort, and eye strain. Made with hydrating polymers that form a protective matrix over your eyes, moisturizing hyaluronic acid, and revitalizing trehalose, our gel is a thicker formula for overnight use and provides more lubrication and moisture to dry eyes than our daytime formulation. iVIZIA Lubricant Eye Gel for Severe or Nighttime Dry Eyes is preservative-free, safe to use pre or post-surgery. iVIZIA We See a Better Way. (Source: Prescription market data, Sept. 2021 - S01K without cyclosporine)
- Your Dry Eyes Deserve Better: Thicker formula for overnight use, our gel provides more lubrication and moisture than our daytime formula and is ideal to relieve severe dry eye symptoms
- Unique Formulation: Hydrating polymers form a protective matrix, moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000x its weight in moisture, and Trehalose (synthetic ingredient also found in desert plants)
- Free of Irritating Preservatives: Sterile, preservative-free, and can be used before or after eye surgery
- Sterile Single-Use Vials: iVIZIA Lubricant Eye Gel is offered in preservative-free sterile, single-use vials that are convenient and easy to use for severe dry eye or nighttime use
- iVIZIA We See a Better Way: for healthy, comfortable eyes from the makers of the #1 doctor-prescribed dry eye brand in Europe.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Ivizia Lubricant Dry Eye Gel - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Preservative Free|
Gel is particularly suited for severe dry eye or nighttime use. Wash hands well before use. Take one single-use vial off the strip. Turn upside down, tap the vial and twist off the top. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Povidone 0.5% (Active); Carbomer, Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Trehalose