Neutrogena Cleansing Facial Wipes, Individually Wrapped - 20 ct
Item No. 0442607
Remove makeup in one easy step with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelette Singles. These individually wrapped soft and gentle pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeupeven waterproof mascaragently for clean, fresh looking skin every day. Our makeup remover features an effective formula that leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete makeup removal or instant refreshing. Neutrogena Cleansing Single-Use Towelettes are free of alcohol and are also ophthalmologist-, dermatologist-, and allergy-tested.
- Individually wrapped facial wipes for fresh and effective cleansing and makeup removal anywhere
- 20-ct of pre-moistened Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelette Singles to gently cleanse skin
- Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing wipes
- Makeup remover towelettes work to dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup on skin in seconds
- Formulated to be gentle on the eyes, facial wipes are safe enough for contact lens wearers
|Product Name||Neutrogena Cleansing Facial Wipes, Individually Wrapped - 20 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Gently wipe face with towelette, removing dirt and all traces of face and eye makeup. There is no need to rinse. Dispose of the towelette in trash receptacle (do not flush). Keep in your favorite work, travel, gym bag or party clutch.Questions 800-582-4048 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.neutrogena.com
Water, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexyanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, PEG-4 Lauarate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat/swallow.