Rite Aid First Aid Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz
Item No. 0362278
The battle against skin infections begins here. Rite Aid Antiseptic Skin Cleanser kills germs on contact and can continue the fight for up to 24 hours after each application. Best of all, it's gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin, so it's safe for everyone. This is the only True Antibacterial/Antiseptic/Antimicrobial liquid soap that is FDA approved and available OTC
- Helps reduce bacteria
- Skin wound and general skin cleansing
- Fight skin infections
|Product Name||Rite Aid First Aid Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, 8 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Color Specs Tab||Clear|
|Disclaimer||This product is not manufactured or distributed by Molnlycke Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Hibiclens|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Worthy purchase, simple, no frills skin cleanser.I'm quite pleased with this antiseptic skin cleanser but wish the percentage of the ingredient isopropyl alcohol was mentioned.
Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns. Healthcare personnel hand wash wet hands with water dispense about 5 ml of product into cupped hands and wash in vigorous manner for about 15 seconds rinse and dry thoroughly. Skin wound and normal skin cleansing thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water. Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently, rinse again thoroughly.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution. Inactive Ingredients: Cocamide Dea, Fragrance, Glucono-delta-lactone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramine Oxide, Peg-75 Lanolin, Purified Water, Tridecyl Alcohol
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients, in contact with meninges, in the genital area, as a preoperative skin preparation of the head or face. When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums. If the solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water, wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated, repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.