Rite Aid Budesonide Allergy Nasal Spray, 120 Metered Sprays - 0.285 fl oz
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 0361559
No matter the time of year, allergies can swoop in and ruin your day. Rite Aid's Budesonide Nasal Spray is formulated to stop even the worst symptoms. This allergy medication provides runny or itchy nose relief, sinus relief, sneezing relief, and nasal congestion relief. Each 0.285 fl oz bottle of nose spray has 120 metered sprays with 32mg glucocorticoid per spray. This original prescription strength allergy medicine nose spray has a non-drowsy formula that provides 24 hours of symptom relief, so you can get back to doing the things you love, and kick your allergies to the curb.
- 24 HOUR RELIEF: Rite Aid Budesonide Nasal Spray offers all-day relief from your worst nasal allergy symptoms. This once-daily nasal spray allergy medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever or other respiratory allergies for a full 24 hours.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Original prescription strength allergy medication relieves nasal congestion; runny, itchy, or stuffy nose; and sneezing. Compare our Rite Aid Budesonide Nasal Allergy Symptom Reliever Spray to the active ingredient in Rhinocort.
- NON-DROWSY FORMULA: With Rite Aid nasal spray, you'll get fast relief of your nasal congestion, runny and itchy nose, and sneezing in a non-drowsy formula. Our once-daily spray is formulated without ingredients that may cause drowsiness during the day.
- CONTROL INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES: Allergies don't stand a chance against Rite Aid allergy and sinus medicine for adults. Whether it's pets indoors or blooming grass and trees outside, Rite Aid will keep your allergies in check so you can enjoy life.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Budesonide Allergy Nasal Spray, 120 Metered Sprays - 0.285 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Container Type||plastic spray bottle|
This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distrubutor of Rhinocort Allergy Spray.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently once your allergy symptoms improve, reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.
Active ingredient: Budesonide (glucocorticoid) 32 mcg nasal allergy symptom reliever. Inactive ingredients: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, edetate disodium dihydrate, hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment), microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, purified water
Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients.