Item No. 0357860
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Teeth Whitening Sensitive Toothpaste provides sensitivity and cavity protection as it helps you restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. This stannous fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth delivers minerals into the tooth enamel surface to help strengthen teeth and fight cavities, offering the same benefits as regular toothpaste for fresh breath and gum health. Specially formulated to create a protective layer over vulnerable areas of exposed dentin, Sensodyne toothpaste protects you from painful triggers, offering long lasting sensitivity protection as it helps whiten teeth with twice daily brushing. Optimize your dental care with this convenient toothpaste 2 pack that offers you twice the amount of sensitivity toothpaste. For best results, brush for two minutes, twice daily. Get lasting protection from tooth sensitivity with Sensodyne.
- Two 3.4 oz tubes of Sensodyne Repair and Protect Teeth Whitening Sensitive Toothpaste
- Toothpaste for sensitive teeth from the number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Sensodyne fluoride toothpaste builds a repairing layer inside the tiny tubules of the sensitive areas of your teeth (2, 3)
- Stannous fluoride formula provides lasting protection against sensitivity with twice daily brushing so you can enjoy life without the worry of sensitivity (1)
- Toothpaste with an ingredient that is clinically proven for sensitivity relief and lasting protection (1)
|Product Name||Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening Sensitivity Toothpaste - 3.4 oz, 2 pk|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Active Ingredients: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) - Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity; Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.