Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons, Super Absorbency with LeakGuard Braid - Unscented, 16 ct
Buy 1 Get 1 at 50% off Shop Eligible Items
Item No. 8024030
It's time to Tampax and live your life without limits, even on the go. With Tampax Pocket Pearl you can get the same incredible all day comfort and protection for up to eight hours as with Tampax Pearl tampons - in a compact extendable applicator. Choose from three different absorbencies to match your changing flow. Got leaks? Go up an absorbency. Uncomfortable to remove? Go down an absorbency. Designed with a LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they happen. Plus, Tampax FormFit protection gently expands to your individual shape. Tampax Pocket Pearl Super Absorbency provides protection you can feel good about. Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching.Ready to ditch the leaks? Get amazing protection with Tampax, the #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand. Discover your perfect flow combo and get the protection you need. Natural rubber latex based on 2020 survey.
- All day comfort and protection with Tampax Pocket Pearl up to eight hours
- #1 U.S. Gynecologist recommended tampon brand based on 2020 survey
- Free of dyes, perfume, latex, BPA, and elemental chlorine bleaching natural rubber latex
- Your flow is different every day. Your tampon should be, too
- Same incredible protection of Tampax Pearl tampons in a compact extendable applicator
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons, Super Absorbency with LeakGuard Braid - Unscented, 16 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Fragrance Free, Made in the USA|
Use for 8 hours maximum.
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide
Tampons are associated with toxic shock syndrome (tss). Tss is a rare but serious disease that may cause death. Read and save the enclosed information. Use for 8 hours maximum.