Item No. 8006735
If you suffer from painful burning feet, cracked skin, and foot odor caused by athlete's foot infections, rejoice! Fast, effective, and affordable, Tinactin Athlete's Foot Deodorant Powder Spray offers a solution to the itchy skin on your feet and between your toes and to the smelly foot odor caused by tinea pedis. If you suffer from chronic athlete's foot or itchy skin on your body caused by ringworm (tinea corporis), Tinactin is for you. It goes on easily, penetrating hard-to-reach skin between the toes, and can leave your body dry and odor-free. This effective first aid spray treatment for athlete's foot contains 1% tolnaftate, which is proven clinically effective for the treatment of most athlete's foot. If hard work, sweaty, smelly feet, or aggressive fitness training is causing natural fungus to spread on your body, choose the tougher-than-fungus antifungal power of Tinactin for relief and foot odor prevention.
- RELIEVES ITCHY SKIN FAST: Effectively relieves itching, burning and cracking skin with Tinactin antifungal deodorant spray powder for athlete's foot, which cools and soothes on contact.
- CURES AND PREVENTS: Tinactin is proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot and helps prevent it from recurring, when used daily as directed.
- CONTAINS TOLNAFTATE 1%: Choose this antifungal treatment ingredient as your solution for chronic itchy skin from tinea pedis (athlete's foot fungus) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
- FIGHTS ODOR: This convenient, no-touch first aid spray treatment for athlete's foot provides all-day odor protection.
- ABSORBS MOISTURE: This spray powder has been specially formulated to help keep your feet dry, which aids in the prevention of athlete's foot fungus infections.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Tinactin Antifungal, Deodorant Powder Spray - 4.6 oz
|plastic spray bottle
|Country of Manufacture
Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly. Shake well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night). Supervise children in the use of this product. For athletes foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily. Use daily for 4 weeks, if condition persists longer, ask a doctor. To prevent athletes foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night). This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
Active Ingredients: To Deliver: Tolnaftate (1%). Purpose: Antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Fragrance, Isobutane, PPG-12, Buteth-16, SD Alcohol 40-B (10.5% v/v), Talc.
For external use only. Flammability flammable: do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees f. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Other if product is swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away. May stain some fabrics. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.