Item No. 5060607
Not so long ago, you had to use a machete if you wanted a sip of pure coconut water. We've taken the machete out of the equation, which is good, because those things are dangerous. Now all that's left is Mother Nature's most hydrating, refreshing, vitamin- and mineral-rich nectar. Vita Coco is never made from concentrate. That means we pick, crack, and pack fresh young coconuts directly at the source. After the coconuts are cleaned, the delicate water inside is flash pasteurized then poured into a shelf-stable Tetra Pak.The entire process from tree to Pak doesn't exceed 72 hours. We hear the end result is a lot like sticking a straw in a coconut.
- Taste of the Tropics: Not long ago you needed a ladder and a machete to get great-tasting coconut water. Now all you have to do is crack open a Vita Coco, the WORLD'S BEST-SELLING coconut water.
- Replenish Lost Electrolytes: Full of naturally-occuring electrolytes and nutrients, Vita Coco is great before a workout, with a meal, as an afternoon pick me up, or aftera night out.
- Fat-Free, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO and with ONLY 60 calories per serving, Vita Coco is the smart, LOWER CALORIE and LOWER SUGAR alternative to most sodas, sports drinks, and fruit juices.
- Hydrate with the Goodness of Coconuts: Vita Coco is a great way to hydrate as a hangover cure. No need for hangover pills or a juice cleanse, just drink Vita Coco Pressed as your detox drink and feel better.
- #1 Selling Coconute Water in the World: Our coconuts are carefully hand-picked on thousands of small farms throughout the tropics. More consumers choose us than harmless harvest coconut water, zico coconut water, bai drinks, and taste nirvana coconut water.
|Product Name||Vita Coco Pineapple Coconut Water - 16.9 oz|
|Disclaimer||Contains natural ingredients; taste and color may vary.|
|Country of Manufacture||Brazil|
|Ingredient Preference||100% Juice, Kosher, Non-GMO|
|Allergy Option||Gluten Free|
Once opened, keep refridgerated and consume within 24 hours.
Coconut water, Pineapple Puree, Coconut Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)