Item No. 2004807
Zicam is the #1 Zinc Oral Cold Remedy brand. Zicam is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for zinc cold remedies and homeopathic cold products. ZICAM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Unlike other cold medicines that only mask cold symptoms, Zicam is clinically proven to shorten colds. Don't just treat the symptoms of a cold, shorten your cold with Zicam.
- Zicam is completely different from most other cold remedies because it actually shortens colds versus just temporarily relieving symptoms. These quick-dissolve tablets, made with two types of zinc, are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign.
- These homeopathic quick-dissolve tablets are clinically proven toshorten a cold when taken at the first sign
- Quick-dissolve tablets melt in your mouth. Great for on-the-go
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand 22 for zinc cold remedies and homeopathic cold products
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Zicam Adult Homeopathic Cold Shortening RapidMelt Citrus - 25 ct|
Age 6+ years
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Immune System|
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside. Keep carton for complete warnings and information. Adults and children 12 years of age and older take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone. To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach. Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids. Children under 12 years of age ask a doctor before use
Zincum aceticum 2xZincum gluconicum 1x
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever. Pregnancy/breast-feeding if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.