| || |
How well are you taking your medications? Our pharmacists keep score, to help keep you healthy
Taking your medications as prescribed—without missing doses—is an important part of reaching your treatment goals. If you take certain prescriptions regularly, ask your Rite Aid pharmacist about your Rx score. This score tracks how well you're taking your prescriptions. The goal is to achieve an Rx score of 100%.
Discuss your score with your Rite Aid pharmacist and your physician to get the most benefit from your prescribed medications.
Your basic Rx score can be found on the paperwork that comes with your prescription. If you’d like a more detailed Prescription Advisor Report, please speak with your pharmacist. My Pharmacy members can also view their report online.
Not a My Pharmacy member? Sign up now.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards